If you’re looking for an alternative to traditional pediatric care, holistic pediatric medicine may be the right choice for you and your family. Holistic doctors focus on the whole child, rather than just treating individual symptoms. They believe that there is a strong connection between mind, body, and spirit, and that all of these aspects need to be considered when caring for a child.
- Pediatricians that practice holistic medicine treat the patient as a whole person. They aim to identify the underlying source of the problem rather than simply treating the symptoms, and they design a complete strategy that targets all areas of health rather than just treating the symptoms. This treatment helps guarantee that your child is receiving the finest possible care in order to promote healing and growth, and it is one of the ways in which this treatment assists your child.
- They place an emphasis on preventative care and making lifestyle recommendations, such as maintaining a healthy diet and getting regular exercise, in order to assist you in keeping your child healthy over time. These practices have also been shown to help reduce the risk of illness, allergies, chronic conditions, behavioral issues, learning difficulties, and a variety of other challenges.
- Instead of prescribing pharmaceuticals, holistic pediatricians make use of a wide range of natural treatments like acupuncture, herbs, homeopathy, and massage therapy. Both the risk of adverse effects and the likelihood of your child taking an active role in their own health care are decreased as a result of this.
- Children who have behavioral problems such as outbursts, inability to fall or stay asleep, or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can benefit from the use of a variety of approaches that help identify the underlying cause of the problem and develop strategies for improving behavior without the use of drugs or other treatments that can have negative side effects.
- Holistic pediatricians will spend significant time getting to know both you and your kid in order to develop a personalized treatment strategy that is perfectly suited to your child’s distinct requirements, priorities, and aspirations.
- They are able to look at a child’s physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing as a whole by taking a holistic approach to medicine. This helps to ensure that their overall health is taken into account when developing a care plan for them, which helps to ensure that they receive the best possible care.
- Finally, holistic physicians are dedicated to educating parents about the importance of preventative health measures and lifestyle choices. This is done so that parents may help empower their children to lead healthier lives, both now and in the future.
Disclaimer: The materials available on this website are for informational and entertainment purposes only and not for the purpose of providing health advice. You should contact your physician to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking medical, legal or other professional advice. The information presented on this website may not reflect the most current medical developments. No action should be taken in reliance on the information contained on this website and we disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By Stedil – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=64014086
Do You Need a Functional Medical Clinic You Can Trust?
An essential component of long-term health and wellness is nutrition. You cannot achieve optimal health and wellness without ongoing improvements to your eating habits. That can be an insurmountable struggle for many people. Moreover, most who want to improve can’t choose between conflicting information about what to eat, and the diets they choose are rarely customized to their genetics and unique nutritional needs. The simple decision to get help from an expert can change your life. Nutritional coaching can help you modify your eating habits and choose the correct nutritional supplements to optimize health and wellness. Therefore, we encourage all of our patients to accelerate their journey to long-term health and wellness with coaching from our Holistic Nutritional Health Coach. If this sounds like we’d be the right fit for you, contact us today at (281) 725-6767!