We offer Primary Care (newborn through 65) utilizing a functional, holistic approach.
All of our licensed medical providers have been trained by the Institute for Functional Medicine (ifm.org) and work collaboratively as part of the provider team under the leadership and direction of Paula Kruppstadt MD DABP FAAP IFMCP.
About Paula Kruppstadt MD DABP FAAP IFMCP
Founder, CEO & Medical Provider Team Leader
- Certified Practitioner of Functional Medicine by The Institute for Functional Medicine-IFMCP (ifm.org) (She is one of few board certified pediatricians in the world who are certified IFMCP.)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics (abp.org)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics (aap.org)
- Pediatric Internship and Residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Fort Bliss, Texas
- M.D., University Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- B.S., cum laude, Biology, University of Texas at Dallas
- Because Dr. Kruppstadt is a PANS/PANDAS expert, Texas Governor Greg Abbott appointed her to be a member of the Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome Advisory Council. The Council advises the commission and the Texas legislature on research, diagnosis, treatment, and education related to pediatric acute-onset neuropsychiatric syndrome.
"Dr. Paula Kruppstadt is very caring, compassionate, thorough, detail-oriented, methodically looks for solutions, asks great questions, listens intently, and is the one you want leading the battle-charge against anything that is harming your health. Highest possible recommendations for the incredibly kind Dr. Kruppstadt." C.B.
Hope and Healing
"I told my husband (...a physician) that I felt like a little piece of my child was slipping away each day. Shortly after that, he was diagnosed with autism...We found Dr. Kruppstadt and she has worked miracles for our son. ..." E.F.
Got My Life Back
"...[Dr. K] is on the cutting edge of science and medicine and was able to reverse my autoimmune disease through her treatment." N.B.
Life Altering Care
At 10 years old,[my son] was having trouble concentrating at school, was exhibiting OCD behaviors and night disturbances and anxieties beyond what I could 'treat' on my own any longer. ...Through [Dr. K's] extensive testing and in depth analysis and explanations, I began to finally understand why my son was exhibiting those behaviors. ...[Dr. K] changed our lives." D.M.
Fight Fat, Depression,
Anxiety & Insomnia
Gluten & Autoimmunity
Hope for Healing is centrally located near downtown Shenandoah, near the important landmarks of Shenandoah Visitors Center, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and Riva Row Boat House. Our office is just a few short blocks away from the historic downtown neighborhood, which features many hundred-year-old buildings and extensive high-end retail establishments, restaurants and entertainment venues. If you haven’t visited downtown Shenandoah, you are truly missing out!
Shenandoah acts as the financial, cultural and political hub of the area as it is centrally located at the intersection of highways 45 and Research Forest Drive, south of The Village of Grogan's Mill and just west of George Mitchell Preserve. It is situated along the Interstate 45 frontage road, and about 6 miles east of the cities of Sleepy Hollow and Chateau Woods. Some amazing landmarks in the area include Lake Conroe, Hurricane Harbor Splashtown, Speedsportz Racing Park and Market Street The Woodlands.
This makes Hope for Healing (conveniently located on Vision Park Blvd) a centrally located board-certified pediatricians in the world who is also an Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practioner (IFMCP), can be easily found throughout Montgomery County, including the surrounding communities of Woodloch, Egypt, Hufsmith, Tomball, Willow, Avonak, and Westfield, Texas.
- Click here for driving directions from your location.
- Directions From Dan Jones International Airport to Hope for Healing, 121 Vision Park Blvd Ste 200 Shenandoah, TX 77384: Get on TX-99 from Telge Road for 4 minutes. Continue on TX-99 to Montgomery County. Take exit 77 from I-45 North for 17 minutes. Continue on North Fwy Service Rd. Take Research Forest Drive and Grogans Mill Road to Vision Park Blvd for 7 minutes.
- Directions From Scholes International Airport to Hope for Healing, 121 Vision Park Blvd Ste 200 Shenandoah, TX 77384: Get on I-45 North from Jones Dr, Avenue P 1/2/Heards Ln, 61st St and Broadway St for 12 minutes. Follow I-45 North to North Fwy Service Road in Montgomery County. Take exit 77 from I-45 North for 1 hour and 12 minutes. Continue on North Fwy Service Rd. Take Research Forest Dr and Grogans Mill Road to Vision Park Blvd for 7 minutes.
- Hope for Healing Links
- Is Shenandoah Texas A Good Place For Families? + Our Favorite Parks in Shenandoah
- Top 10 Best Functional Medicine Doctors Near Shenandoah, Texas (Updated for 2022)
- Top Sights to See in the City of Shenandoah, Texas 77380
- Hidden Gems in the City of Tamina, Texas 77385
- Top Sights in the College Park Neighborhood of Montgomery County, Texas
- Top Sights in The Woodlands Area of Texas
- Hidden Gems in the City of Rayford, Texas
- Top Places to Check Out in the Sleepy Hollow neighborhood of Conroe, Texas
- The Best Sites to Visit in the Westfield Community of Harris County, Texas
- Why We Love IV Therapy (and You Should Too!) & Other Common Questions
- Why We Love Ozone Therapy (and You Should Too!) & Other Common Questions
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About Functional Medicine In 2022 & Other Common Questions
- What Are The 5 Benefits Of Health Coaching? & Other Common Questions
- Who Needs Nutrition Counseling? and Other Common Questions
- Integrative Primary Health Care 101: All the Basics You Need to Know in 2022 and Other Common Questions