About Paula Kruppstadt MD DABP FAAP IFMCP
Founder, CEO & Medical Provider Team Leader
- Certified Practitioner of Functional Medicine by The Institute for Functional Medicine-IFMCP (ifm.org) (She is one of few board certified pediatricians in the world who are certified IFMCP.)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics (abp.org)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics (aap.org)
- Pediatric Internship and Residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Fort Bliss, Texas
- M.D., University Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- B.S., cum laude, Biology, University of Texas at Dallas
- Because Dr. Kruppstadt is a PANS/PANDAS expert, Texas Governor Greg Abbott appointed her to be a member of the Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome Advisory Council. The Council advises the commission and the Texas legislature on research, diagnosis, treatment, and education related to pediatric acute-onset neuropsychiatric syndrome.
"Dr. Paula Kruppstadt is very caring, compassionate, thorough, detail-oriented, methodically looks for solutions, asks great questions, listens intently, and is the one you want leading the battle-charge against anything that is harming your health. Highest possible recommendations for the incredibly kind Dr. Kruppstadt." C.B.
Hope and Healing
"I told my husband (...a physician) that I felt like a little piece of my child was slipping away each day. Shortly after that, he was diagnosed with autism...We found Dr. Kruppstadt and she has worked miracles for our son. ..." E.F.
Got My Life Back
"...[Dr. K] is on the cutting edge of science and medicine and was able to reverse my autoimmune disease through her treatment." N.B.
Life Altering Care
At 10 years old,[my son] was having trouble concentrating at school, was exhibiting OCD behaviors and night disturbances and anxieties beyond what I could 'treat' on my own any longer. ...Through [Dr. K's] extensive testing and in depth analysis and explanations, I began to finally understand why my son was exhibiting those behaviors. ...[Dr. K] changed our lives." D.M.