We offer Primary Care (newborn through 65) utilizing a functional, holistic approach.
All of our licensed medical providers have been trained by the Institute for Functional Medicine (ifm.org) and work collaboratively as part of the provider team under the leadership and direction of Paula Kruppstadt MD DABP FAAP IFMCP.
- Health and wellness
- Underlying causes #get2theroot
- Patient + Doctor Partnership
- Holistic. Using a systems-oriented approach, functional medicine doctors looks at all aspects of the patient not just isolated symptoms or the chief complaint.
- Highly customized to the patient, considering biochemical individuality, including genetics.
- Cost effective. Sometimes requiring up-front investment to permanently solve issues. Save expenses for a lifetime. Maximize and optimize health, wellness, and longevity.
- Optimize whole health, wellness, immunity, and longevity.
Find and fix the root problems permanently.
- Listen to patients. Teach and train patients. Take the time to do appropriate root-cause analysis to find and implement permanent solutions and to treat the whole patient.
- Emphasis on lifestyle changes, especially nutrition, and sustainable treatments that address the underlying causes.
- Prescribed only when warranted and nutritional, lifestyle, or holistic remedy is unavailable.
- Precise selection based on targeted, best possible outcome.
- Minimize side effects with consideration to genetics, gut-health, immunity, and wellness.