- Health and wellness
- Underlying causes #get2theroot
- Patient + Doctor Partnership
- Holistic. Using a systems-oriented approach, functional medicine doctors looks at all aspects of the patient not just isolated symptoms or the chief complaint.
- Highly customized to the patient, considering biochemical individuality, including genetics.
- Cost effective. Sometimes requiring up-front investment to permanently solve issues. Save expenses for a lifetime. Maximize and optimize health, wellness, and longevity.
- Optimize whole health, wellness, immunity, and longevity.
Find and fix the root problems permanently.
- Listen to patients. Teach and train patients. Take the time to do appropriate root-cause analysis to find and implement permanent solutions and to treat the whole patient.
- Emphasis on lifestyle changes, especially nutrition, and sustainable treatments that address the underlying causes.
- Prescribed only when warranted and nutritional, lifestyle, or holistic remedy is unavailable.
- Precise selection based on targeted, best possible outcome.
- Minimize side effects with consideration to genetics, gut-health, immunity, and wellness.